We want you to feel comfortable with us, whether in the large ski area or with us at the Angerer Alm or on our stunning panorama terrace. In general, our motto at the hotel will be “as many safety measures as necessary, but as few restrictions as possible”.
Covid-19 update | Key facts at a glance
- Proof of full vaccination (at least 2 jabs) OR proof of past infection (the medical document needs to show the date of recovery – for guests from the UK: an NHS email/text of a positive test is not sufficient)
- OR a negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours) OR a negative LFT/antigen test (valid for 24 hours) on the current entry regulations to Austria FURTHER INFORMATION HERE
- The “Must have rule” (recovered or vaccinated) is required for access to indoor facilities 12 years and up
- FFP2 masks mandatory from the age of 14 – Mouth-nose protection from the age of 6 when entering enclosed spaces in public places. No mask required when seated. The mask regulation will end on March 5th 2022.
- Mandatory registration at gastronomy
Fortunately, we have plenty of space so that our guests can do social distancing without having to make too many concessions. We will try to space out larger crowds, such as at breakfast.
We have plenty of room and there is sufficient distance between the tables in the restaurant as we have three dining rooms and two lounges. We can be very flexible here thanks to the ample space we have, which means you do not need to register for a specific time. It is very important to us that you have lots of freedom and room to move around!
We will of course continue to serve our rich breakfast buffet, salad buffet and cheese board without restrictions. We do ask you to be considerate and observe the proper distance
We will of course observe all official guidelines, adapted to Angerer Alm. We are drawing up a more comprehensive hygiene management system for your safety in the restaurant, the rooms and in all communal areas and we will strictly observe it. Our employees are regularly tested and of course plenty of hand disinfectant is provided.
Of course, health protection in the ski area is a top priority and a safety concept including safety measures and hygiene regulations has been drawn up in line with what we currently know. You can find all the necessary information here:
We will do our best to make your stay with us as relaxing and healthy as possible given the circumstances. We have to rely on your support to an extent and ask you to be responsible and considerate. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be most important during this time.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Stay healthy! With best wishes,Yours, the Achhorner and Rudolf families
To see all other measures for a carefree holiday, go to:
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in person firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 5256 6241